The Escondido Village Graduate Residences (EVGR) will be four multistory residential buildings, providing 2,431 graduate student beds and related on-campus amenities in Escondido Village. Construction will take place over approximately three years; occupancy is expected as early as Fall 2020.
Once complete, the EV Graduate Residences will increase graduate student housing capacity on campus by almost 20 percent, meeting a critical university priority as Bay Area housing costs continue to rise. Go here for more information about EV Graduate Residences.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm*
- Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm**
- No unauthorized persons may enter the construction site without the authorization of Vance Brown, Inc.
- Any Stanford visitor to the site needs to be accompanied by staff from the Department of Project Management.
- Hard hats, closed toe shoes, long pants and shirts with sleeves are required on the jobsite at all times.
For project notices, please refer to the the project webpage, as well as the Heads Up neighborhood webpage and weekly neighborhood updates.